Tuesday 17 June 2008

Relaxation lifestyle, noone wants to be stressed

When I think of how I could live a relaxation lifestyle, I used to think that I have to do certain things everyday and be totally disciplined about it and that would change my habits and nature. An example would be half an hour meditation everyday, I did this for three months everyday but now I do it 3-6 times a week and look forward to it. If preparing for meditation was stressful and looking at my watch thinking "oh no I missed it today" that is really counter productive and more of a stressful life style. The one thing that makes a person live a relaxation lifestyle is being themselves and a free spirit, in
today’s society, always keeping up appearances and keeping up with your neighbors and over all competitiveness changes your mentality and makes it hard to relax. Competitiveness is good but at an extreme rate makes people jealous and envious etc. The first and most important thing is knowing yourself, be at peace with your self, if you have a troubled background or stressful life, its still possible to change, nothing is impossible.
I highly recommend you look up meditation an important addition to a relaxation lifestyle, socialize more, we always need human contact and meeting new people and making friends will give you confidence and lastly eat and sleep well.
You may have heard all this before but do you practice it, to change any habit it takes at least 21 days. A relaxation lifestyle is more a process than anything else. Always use aids, I really really wanted self discipline which has changed my self, having always completed tasks without having to handle inner resistance is the key to a relaxation lifestyle (without discipline I wouldn’t be able to make consistent posts on this blog). Give this book a go and practice the principles it can change your life, I use it and give it 10 out of 10:
With Winning in Mind: The Mental Management System by Lanny R. Bassham

For more help with a relaxation lifestyle visit:

Relaxation Hypnosis
Downloads

No comments: